The Brand Mapping Strategy
Karen Tiber Leland
If You Don’t Define Your Personal Brand, Someone Else Will Define It for You. Sharing hard-earned insights, advice, and best practices, brand, and marketing strategist. Karen Tiber Leland helps entrepreneurs, business owners, CEOs and executives create a brand by design instead of the default, gain greater influence in their industries and companies, and become thought and industry leaders in their fields.
The Brand Mapping Strategy uses tips, tricks, and anecdotes from brand-building masters to give readers the tools they need to design, build, and accelerate a successful brand.
Readers will be able to:
- Develop an overall blueprint for their brand using the Brand Mapping Process®
- Determine which online tactics (and in what combination) will your for their brand
- Expand the current brand outreach and contribution to a bigger audience in their industry, community, or the world at large
- Become a thought or industry leader, using clear positioning, a specific strategy for brand building, and a method for implementation
- Leverage content effectively and efficiently to build their brand
- Develop a marketing and social media strategy using the right platform• Establish a greater executive presence, promotion, or expanded opportunity.
Karen Tiber Leland is the president of Sterling Marketing Group, where she does branding and marketing strategy and implementation.
Through her unique branding and marketing systems, she helps CEOs, executives, teams, and businesses leverage new and traditional media to build stronger brands, expand their audiences, and become thought leaders in their fields.