Start Your Own Vending Business, 3rd Edition.
Entrepreneur Press and Ciree Linsenman
Looking for an opportunity to make big profits while setting your own schedule? A vending business could be your ticket to the top. Americans feed vending machines more than $46 billion yearly for sodas, candy, coffee and other snacks. That’s a nice chunk of change you could be pocketing. Starting is easy.
You can begin part-time out of your home. As your customer base increases, you can hire extra help, invest in more machines and expand your service area. There’s no limit to how large your business can grow. Get the inside scoop on how to start up this lucrative, flexible business.
Expert advice covers:
- How to select the hottest new products for vending machines. The best ways to finance your new business.
- The secrets to scouting out territories and establishing routes.
- Where to find supplies at a discount.
- The latest statistics, trends and forecasts.
- Critical tips to avoid getting scammed.
- New technology and the use of social media.
Checklists, worksheets and expert tips guide you through every phase of the startup process. With low startup costs and no experience required, a vending business is a perfect choice for your new venture.