Start Your Own Tutoring and Test Prep Business
Entrepreneur Press and Rich Mintzer
Are you an advocate of higher education? Do you enjoy teaching others? Are you interested in starting a business that makes money and has a positive impact? If so, you’ll earn high marks in the tutoring and test prep arena! Whether you want to start a one-on-one tutoring business from home, an online-based education support program, or manage your own learning facility, our experts cover everything you need to know.
Learn business basics, including how to choose your niche, secure financing, legally establish your business, manage day-to-day operations, and more. Gain an understanding of learning approaches, the latest teaching methods, industry technology and tools, and other industry essentials. Plus, round out your startup curriculum with invaluable advice and examples from current business owners!
Learn how to:
- Match your skill set with your market and their needs.
- Choose a business environment that works for you.
- Master effective teaching methods for diverse learning approachesWrite a marketing plan that captures clients and creates referrals.
- Develop profitable academic relationships.
- Create a support staff who will help you succeed
- Set your fees.
- Boost profits by expanding your speciality or your business.
The need for education support is growing rapidly-grab your share of this billion-dollar market!