Start Your Own Seminar Production Business, 2nd Edition
Entrepreneur Press and Terry and Rob Adams
Did you ever think you might be able to make money leading seminars to teach others what you know? Or promoting a dynamic speaker who motivates the crowds? Many people pay top dollar to attend seminars that teach them how to do something faster, better, more easily or more profitably-which gives you a great opportunity for profit. This hands-on guide, completely updated with the latest trends and newest information, details how to plan seminars, webinars, and teleseminars for yourself or someone else from start to finish.
Learn how to:
- Negotiate for great deals on halls, hotels, and conference rooms.
- Promote a business with almost no cash investment.
- Use ingenious PR tactics that will draw attendees and profits like a magnet.
- Test-market your subject matter before spending a dime.
- Develop and sell CDs, books, and other profitable materials.
People who promote and produce seminars are making huge profits-and so can you! Get in on the action in this booming field today.