Start Your Own Hair Salon and Day Spa, 3rd Edition
Entrepreneur Press and Eileen Figure Sandlin
Discover the Beauty of SuccessPersonal care, newfound energy, and a revitalized appearance remain invaluable commodities among consumers, creating a billion-dollar industry overflowing with opportunity. Whether you’re a practising cosmetologist or just attracted to the business of beauty, the experts of Entrepreneur show you how to lay the groundwork for success with a salon services startup.
Learn how to:
- Legally establish your business.
- Define the services and products your salon and spa will offer.
- Pick the right location and set up with cutting-edge equipment.
- Create your menu of treatments and set prices.
- Hire the right, licensed team of professionals.
- Cut risk with the proper licenses and insurance.
- Get organized with included industry-specific worksheets and forms.
Establish yourself in the marketplace and engage your ideal clientele. Attract new and repeat customers with proven advertising and PR tacticsPlan for growth with professional development and additional resources. Plus, gain insight, advice, and tips from interviews with practising hair salon and day spa owners. Grab your share of this growing industry and style your way to sheer success today!
Written by business writer Eileen Figure Sandlin and edited by the experts at Entrepreneur, each Start Your Own title delivers industry-specific information for starting a business supported by expert interviews, lessons learned, and success secrets from practising business owners in the industry.