Share your ideas and experience on how to create or change team/company culture to improve productivity.
Too many companies bet on having a cut-throat, high-pressure, take-no-prisoners culture to drive their financial success.
But a large and growing body of research on positive organizational psychology demonstrates that not only is a cut-throat environment harmful to productivity over time, but that a positive environment will lead to dramatic benefits for employers, employees, and the bottom line.
We are looking to assemble the Expert Panel and make it full of insightful tips on how you can improve your company culture that will do wonders for your organization!
Creating a positive and healthy culture for your team rests on a few major principles. Harvard Busines Review research on the qualities of a positive workplace culture boils down to six essential characteristics:
- Caring for, being interested in, and maintaining responsibility for colleagues as friends.
- Providing support for one another, including offering kindness and compassion when others are struggling.
- Avoiding blame and forgive mistakes.
- Inspiring one another at work.
- Emphasizing the meaningfulness of the work.
- Treating one another with respect, gratitude, trust, and integrity.
This Expert Panel is called to help team leaders and managers learn about the impact of changing culture and how it affects productivity.
So we hope that you will contribute your thoughts and experience!