For this Expert Panel, we decided to reach out to Coaching and Mentoring professionals to get their advice on why companies and individuals should consider using coaching and mentoring.
Coaching and mentoring are effective approaches to developing employees or a great journey towards personal and professional development. Both have grown in popularity, with many employers and individuals using them to enhance their people’s skills, knowledge, and performance around specific skills and goals.
Coaching and mentoring are development approaches based on the use of one-to-one conversations to enhance an individual’s skills, knowledge or work performance.
Share your experience and examples of the benefits of mentoring and coaching for employees and individuals. Fill in the form below and add your content and we will assemble and publish the panel.
Expert Panels are published and promoted to our large readership, a newsletter and on Social Media. You can share it with your channels and audience.
Please fill out this form and answer the questions: What are the benefits of coaching and mentoring?
You can expand on the following points if you need inspiration:
- Facilitate the exploration of needs, motivations, desires, skills and thought processes.
- Use questioning techniques to facilitate program participants’ own thought processes in order to identify solutions and actions.
- Support the program participant in setting appropriate goals and methods of assessing progress.
- Encourage a commitment to action and the development of lasting personal change and growth.
- Encourage program participants to continually improve competencies and to develop new skills
Looking forward to featuring your content!